1/1 Photo of Famous Meatloaf
A moist and flavorful served by a family owned restaurant in my area that everyone loves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix crumbled bread with milk and let sit till all moisture is absorbed.
- 2Beat egg and add to bread mixture.
- 3Mix in minced onion.
- 4Add ketchup and meat gradually to blend all together. Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Do not overmix and it will become too dense.
- 6Lightly mixing keeps it moist and juicey.
- 7Form into a meatloaf shape and place in 9x13 baking pan. Pour water around meatloaf and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes
- 8The water will cook away and you will have nicely browned and moist meatloaf.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Famous Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.5
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 163.6 mg
- Sodium 703.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 35.6 g