Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
My family loves the recipe and so do I. So I hope you will love it, too.
- 1 lb mild Italian sausage, browned
- 1 cup onion
- 6 cups beef broth (5 cans)
- 2 cups carrots
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 cups pasta
- Cook sausage with onion, celery and mushrooms.
- Add to pot with other ingredients, bring to a boil, then simmer 1/2 hour.
- Add pasta and simmer until pasta is done.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.