1/2 Photos of Famous Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip
I have never seen a recipe for spinach dip quite like this. No mayo, no sour cream, just cream cheese with a kick! Requested for every event. Serve with a baguette cut into thin slices and lightly toasted. Found on an Olive Garden copycat website about 3 years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil frozen spinach and artichoke hearts in 1 cup of water for ten minutes.
- 2Drain in colander.
- 3Heat cream cheese in microwave until soft and creamy.
- 4Mash in spinach and artichokes and stir well.
- 5Add remaining ingredients and combine. No baking required!
- 6If desired, top with roma tomatoes but don't stir into dip.
- 7Serve HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT immediately with toast points, party bread or chips. DO NOT SERVE COLD OR IT WILL BE VERY YUCKY!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Famous Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.4
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 29.3 mg
- Sodium 223.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g