I made up this recipe after having dill dip at a Family get together and tried dill dip for the first time. My version has become a family favorite and I receive many requests any time we get together. It's a great anytime snack with pretzels, or veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place Cream cheese in small sauce pan heat until melted.
- 2Add lemon juice and Dill then mix well.
- 3Allow to cool to room temperature then mix remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 4Chill for at least an hour and serve.
- 5A serving is 2 Tablespoons.
- 6If you would like to use this as a dressing you may want to add skim milk to thin and replace the cream cheese with yogurt. That's an idea I haven't tried yet. This recipe is also a great addition to Tuna salad.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Famous Fat Free Creamy Dill Dip
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 26.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 87.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: