Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made up this recipe after having dill dip at a Family get together and tried dill dip for the first time. My version has become a family favorite and I receive many requests any time we get together. It's a great anytime snack with pretzels, or veggies.
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese (softened)
- 8 ounces nonfat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons dill weed (More if Fresh)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon onion juice (finely minced or grated onion works too)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic juice (finely minced or grated onion works too)
- Place Cream cheese in small sauce pan heat until melted.
- Add lemon juice and Dill then mix well.
- Allow to cool to room temperature then mix remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Chill for at least an hour and serve.
- A serving is 2 Tablespoons.
- If you would like to use this as a dressing you may want to add skim milk to thin and replace the cream cheese with yogurt. That's an idea I haven't tried yet. This recipe is also a great addition to Tuna salad.
Cant believe its Fat Free! Tastes Amazing