2 hrs 15 mins
I haven't made this one yet, but it sounds very good! Prep time does not include 3 hour marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ingredients for chicken seasoning.
- 2Store in a covered container.
- 3Place the chicken in a 2 gallon sealable plastic bag.
- 4Pour a mixture of the Italian dressing and lemon juice over chicken, turning to coat.
- 5Marinate in refrigerator for 3 hours, turning every 30 minutes.
- 6Remove chicken from bag and drain.
- 7Season generously with 1/3 cup Roast Chicken Seasoning.
- 8Preheat the oven to 375.
- 9Arrange chicken on a rack in a baking pan.
- 10Tent loosely with foil.
- 11Bake 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until a meat thermometer registers 170 to 180F, removing the tent 20 minutes before the end of baking process.
- 12Let stand for 10 minutes before carving.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Famous Dave's Country Roasted Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (515 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1106.7
- Calories from Fat 815
- Total Fat 90.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 213.8 mg
- Sodium 11176.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 52.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
roast chicken seasoning