Cook3 hrs 45 mins
I found this recipe on another website modified it for use with bone-in chicken breasts.
Make and share this Famous Dave's Country Roast Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- Roast Chicken Seasoning: Mix all ingredients. Store in a covered container.
- Roast Chicken:.
- Place the chicken in a 2-gallon sealable plastic bag.
- Pour a mixture of the Italian dressing and lemon juice over chicken, turning to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for 3 hours, turning every 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove chicken from bag and drain.
- Season generously with 2 Tbls Roast Chicken Seasoning.
- Arrange chicken on a rack in a baking pan.
- Bake 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 175 degrees.