1/5 Photos of Famous Dave's Country Roast Chicken Breasts
3 hrs 55 mins
3 hrs 45 mins
I found this recipe on another website modified it for use with bone-in chicken breasts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Roast Chicken Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons paprika
- 4 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 4 tablespoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 2Roast Chicken Seasoning: Mix all ingredients. Store in a covered container.
- 3Roast Chicken:.
- 4Place the chicken in a 2-gallon sealable plastic bag.
- 5Pour a mixture of the Italian dressing and lemon juice over chicken, turning to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for 3 hours, turning every 30 minutes.
- 6Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 7Remove chicken from bag and drain.
- 8Season generously with 2 Tbls Roast Chicken Seasoning.
- 9Arrange chicken on a rack in a baking pan.
- 10Bake 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 175 degrees.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Famous Dave's Country Roast Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.1
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 5760.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 31.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roast chicken seasoning