Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from the box of Famous Chocolate Wafers and is just so sweet and impressive. I figured creamy, dreamy desserts like this would take hours to prepare. Rich, fabulous, and fast!
- Whip the heavy cream with the sugar and vanilla until stiff.
- Set aside 1 cup of mixture.
- Spread wafers with remaining cream and arrange in stacks of five.
- Chill for 15 minutes.
- Lay stacks on edge to make one long roll.
- Spread remaining 1 cup of cream on outside of roll.
- Cover and chill for at least four hours or overnight.
- Garnish with chocolate curls or shavings before serving.
- To serve, cut DIAGONALLY.
- Note- To make chocolate curls you can slightly warm a large candy bar of good quality chocolate in the microwave (only a few seconds should do) Slowly scrape back of bar with a vegetable peeler and transfer curls using a toothpick, to a baking sheet or large plate/ Refrigerate until firm/ For shavings, I like to thinly slice miniature Dove Dark Chocolate candies (about eight or so) and sprinkle on your dessert.