Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Famous in my life, anyway! I've written the recipe more times than I can count and it's required for all pitch-in's I attend. It's my mother's recipe. I like to watch people approach for what they think is a 'quick' cracker and spread and then can't resist just ONE (or many times several) MORE! There usually ends up being a big crowd around the bowl!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 jar kraft roka bleu cheese spread
- 1 jar kraft old english cheddar cheese spread (usually found near Velveeta Cheese)
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 jar dried beef, chopped
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Blend all ingredients well.
- Refridgerate for several hours to firm up or you can also serve immediately for a softer spread.
- Place in a serving dish with an assortment crackers.
Another great appetizer to serve when entertaining!