jake ryley'smommy's Note:
Whenever there is a family gathering I must bring this, or they won't let me in! It makes a great meal if you add chicken or shrimp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg
- 4-6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 177.44 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml Miracle Whip
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese
- 0.26-0.52 ml Tabasco sauce
- 14.79-29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 28.39-59.14 ml red wine vinegar
- 29.58 ml lemon juice (or to taste)
- 1Put egg and garlic into bowl, whisk together for 5 minutes or until very airy.
- 2Slowly add oil, continuing to whisk.
- 3Add ingredients in the order listed whisking well in between each.
- 4Taste at the end and adjust any ingredients until desired flavor is reached.
- 5Chill until ready to use. The longer you leave in the fridge the stronger the flavor will be.
- 6Cut or rip washed lettuce into bite size pieces and put into large salad bowl.
- 7Add croutons, bacon, and Parmesan.
- 8Slowly pour dressing over salad while mixing, it is easiest if you get someone to help you with this part.(In my house this is my DH job!).
- 9Serve as a side dish or the main course.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Famous Caesar Salad
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.8
- Calories from Fat 380
- Total Fat 42.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 465.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 10.5 g