Recipe by Creation in Hope
These are burritos that I get rave reviews for when I make them. They are easy and taste really good! My times and servings are all guesses!!
Top Review by ~Lynn~
I recently made this recipe with both venison steak and venison burger since it is a staple in our freezer. My husband absoluetly loved this recipe! Venison is very lean so I cooked it in olive oil first than added the mix to tortillas, rolled them up and baked them in the oven with salsa and cheese on top. I did cut down on the amount of seasoning salt but that is personal preference. Very yummy, thanks!
- 1 lb steak, cut up bite size
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (28 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 small onion, chopped up
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons dried onion
- 16 ounces salsa, 1/2 save other for topping
- 6 -10 tortillas
- 1 tomatoes, cut up
- 1 head lettuce, cut up
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces salsa, 2nd half of jar
- 8 ounces cheese, finely shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook your meat till done and drain the grease.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook till hot.
- Heat your tortillas (some use their stove tops others use the microwave).
- Add your cooked mix to your tortillas making a thick line all the way from one side to the other.
- Add your toppings to your liking.
- Roll tortillas and serve.