Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
These are tender and the meat falls right off the bone.
- 2 lbs pork baby back ribs
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- Tear off 4 pieces of aluminum foil big enough to enclose each portion of ribs. Spray each piece of foil with vegetable cooking spray.
- Brush the ribs liberally with barbeque sauce and place each portion in its own piece of foil. Wrap tightly and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Bake ribs wrapped tightly in the foil for 2 1/2 hours. Remove from foil, then top with a bit more sauce, then broil a couple of minutes.