Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 cups butter
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 5 cups blended oatmeal (measure oatmeal and blend in blender to a fine powder)
- 24 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 18 ounces cadbury chocolate (grated)
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 cups chopped nuts (your choice)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Cream the butter and both sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and soda.
- Add chocolate chips, Cadbury bar and nuts.
- Roll into balls and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375°.
I really liked these cookies. They don't really taste like famous amos cookies to me, but they are really yummy and have oat meal in them, which makes them a bit healthier. I really like cookies that hold their shape and these do. They taste best right out of the oven, warm and gooey. The only change I made was to half the recipe.