Recipe by ellie_
Delicious baked fish that the whole family enjoys. We like it with noodles and frozen veggies. Recipe source:Bon Appetit (July 1980)
Top Review by Heartspell
This was soooo EASY!! DH said it looked like pizza...LOL! I love tomatoes so I added extra, sliced very thin!! Those mixed with the flavor of the flounder, mozzarella and oregano...mmmmm...very tasty. I will definitely be making this again!
- 2 lbs thick sliced flounder fillets or 2 lbs sole fillets
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (I use the part skim cheese)
- 1 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees F.
- Spray a large baking dish with Pam or grease pan.
- Arrange fish in a single layer in prepared baking dish and then sprinkle with cheese and place sliced tomatoes over the cheese.
- Sprinkle all with oregano, garlic salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes (depending on the thickness of fish).