Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My mil recipe!!! This is a great quick and easy spaghetti recipe full of flavor and with a touch of heat.
- 12 ounces whole wheat pasta
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 3⁄8 ounces spaghetti sauce mix
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 10 ounces Rotel Tomatoes, and green chilies (rotel)
- garlic powder
- Season ground beef with garlic powder, pepper and salt and cook in skillet over medium heat until browned.
- Add in spaghetti sauce mix, sauce, rotel and mix till thoroughly combined. Cook on low for 20-30 minutes stirring occasionally.
- cook noodles according to package direction. Drain and add to skillet. Heat through and serve.