Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was passed down to me when I married my husband. It is now my responsibility every Christmas to prepare this family favorite.
- 32 ounces powdered sugar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package angel flake coconut
- 1⁄2 lb chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 lb butter, softened
- 5 teaspoons real vanilla
- 1 teaspoon coconut flavoring
- 1 package chocolate almond bark
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Refrigerate mixture about 2 hours.
- Using about 1 heaping tablespoon of mixture, roll into balls.
- Melt Chocolate Almond Bark in double boiler.
- Dip balls in Chocolate.
- Let dry on waxed paper.