Recipe by MizzNezz
A very flavorfull soup. We like a crusty loaf of French bread with this.
Top Review by Miss Annie
For a wonderful, tasty, filling soup after a hectic and busy day, this soup is a "souper star"! It was a wonderful treat, easy to prepare, and we really enjoyed it. I served it with hot cornbread and nothing else...ahhh!! I think you could convert it to the crockpot too, if you wanted. Thanks Nez, for sharing this one!!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups peeled diced potatoes
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 cups water
- 2 beef bouillon cubes, crushed
- 2 (10 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce