- 1 1⁄2 lbs round steaks
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup sliced onion
- 2 carrots, cut in strips
- 10 3⁄4 ounces French onion soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound steak to 1/4" thickness with a meat mallet or rolling pin; cut into pieces.
- Stir together flour, parsley, thyme and pepper. Coat steak with flour mixture.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add steak and brown 3-4 minutes on each side; add onion, carrots and soup. Reduce heat to low and cover. Cook 50 more minutes or until steak is tender.