Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My kids love omelettes. This ,of course, is a little more popular with the "grown ups." Enjoy!
Make and share this Family Style - Deep Dish Omelette recipe from Food.com.
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 small onion, chpped
- 1⁄2 cup diced roasted red pepper
- non stick corn cooking spray (corn oil can be substituted with other type)
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs, cheese,salt and pepper until blended;stir in broccoli, onion and roasted red peppers.
- Coat 10-inch frying pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Add egg mixture.
- Cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes until top is set.
- Slide onto platter.
Good omelette, I didn't have any broccoli in so I used up some greens with the roasted red pepper, and added a half cup of diced corn beef, just made half a recipe for the two of us, it worked ok except I didn't have a 10 inch frypan so used my 12 inch and of course it was thinner that it should have been, never the less it had good flavour, thanks for sharing a good one for a busy night.
I Didn't change a thing!!!....But I didn't have to.It was very good just as it is.It was also very easy to make.Loved the way it went together,just minutes to fix too.Thanks for a good recipe. Darlene Summers