Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a quick and easy family dinner. It takes something that has often gotten a bad rap (frozen Burritos) and turns it into something hearty and delicious. I use Phil's fresh burritos but use whatever is in your store. On the side try my spanish rice and spicy black bean and corn and my Margarita Ole bars for dessert
- 8 frozen burritos
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) candiced black olives
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- Place burritos side by side in a casserole dish.
- cover with foil.
- Top with sauce and then cheese.
- bake at 400 for 1 hour.
- top with lettuce, sour cream,olives, ttomatoes and tortilla chips.