Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Whenever I serve these at cookouts or family gatherings, I receive many compliments.
- 3 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to an ungreased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish or bean pot. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.