Recipe by zoe,owen,andliams mommy
This is a hit with my family another one from kraft.
Top Review by RobynLUVs2Cook!
Wow! I am pleased to be the first one to write a review on this recipe! First of all, I chose it because it feeds more than one, and all the ingredients were at my local store and it was easier than making my own dough. We are vacationing at my Moms little house which only has a tiny mini kitchen with a very small oven, so a 10" x 12" pan just happened to be the largest she had. I had to roll out the dough and cut about 4" off that wouldnt fit into the pan, and next time in our oven, I will use a 11" x 14" cookie sheet and just make it bigger! I used way less cheese, (less than one 8oz package), bought Ragu Pizza sauce (and reserved the unused portion for dipping) and made the filling Pineapple, Onion, Green Onion, and Olive. Wow again, just writeing about it the next morning makes me want to heat up the leftovers for breakfast! :) It came out lovely, and the super picky vegetarian boyfriend almost got third helpings! 375 and 25 mins for us. Thanks a bunch!! Oh, made recipe #150490 as a side dish (broccoli sauteed with olive oil, garlic, white wine, red pepper flakes, and lemon zest- wow too!)
- 2 (13 7/8 ounce) cansrefrigerated prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) packageskraft shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped assorted fresh vegetables (broccoli, carrots and green peppers)
- 1⁄2 cup kraft 100% grated parmesan cheese, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F Unroll 1 of the pizza crusts onto baking sheet. Gently pat out crust to 12x10-inch rectangle; spread evenly with the pizza sauce to within 1 inch of edges of crust.
- SPRINKLE with half of the mozzarella cheese, the vegetables and remaining mozzarella cheese. Reserve 1 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese; sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese over mozzarella cheese. Top with second pizza crust; crimp edges with fork to seal. Sprinkle with the reserved Parmesan cheese.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minute or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minute before cutting into 8 pieces to serve.