Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Keep everyone in your family happy, with our delicious Family Size Italian Club Calzone.
Make and share this Family Size Italian Club Calzone recipe from Food.com.
- 12 rhodes dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 -3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 0.5 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1⁄4 lb deli turkey
- 1⁄4 lb deli ham
- 10 slices cooked bacon
- 1 cup swiss cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls together and roll into a 10X16-inch rectangle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Combine 1 tablespoon salad dressing mix with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and set aside.
- Heat ½ tablespoon oil in the same skillet and add mushrooms and garlic.
- Sauté until mushrooms are full cooked.
- Drain on paper towel and set aside.
- Slice artichoke hearts and drain on paper towel.
- Remove plastic wrap from dough and brush with salad dressing and oil mixture avoiding the edges of the dough.
- If the ham and turkey are moist, pat dry with a paper towel.
- Layer half of the lengthwise dough with turkey, ham, bacon, onions, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, cheese and basil. Wet the edge of the dough with the fillings on it.
- Fold the other half of the dough over the filled half and pinch the edges to seal.
- Cut some vent holes on the top and brush with the remaining olive oil.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let right 20-30 minutes. Bake at 375ºF 20-25 minutes.