Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Keep everyone in your family happy, with our delicious Family Size Italian Club Calzone.
- 12 rhodes dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 -3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 0.5 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1⁄4 lb deli turkey
- 1⁄4 lb deli ham
- 10 slices cooked bacon
- 1 cup swiss cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls together and roll into a 10X16-inch rectangle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Combine 1 tablespoon salad dressing mix with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and set aside.
- Heat ½ tablespoon oil in the same skillet and add mushrooms and garlic.
- Sauté until mushrooms are full cooked.
- Drain on paper towel and set aside.
- Slice artichoke hearts and drain on paper towel.
- Remove plastic wrap from dough and brush with salad dressing and oil mixture avoiding the edges of the dough.
- If the ham and turkey are moist, pat dry with a paper towel.
- Layer half of the lengthwise dough with turkey, ham, bacon, onions, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, cheese and basil. Wet the edge of the dough with the fillings on it.
- Fold the other half of the dough over the filled half and pinch the edges to seal.
- Cut some vent holes on the top and brush with the remaining olive oil.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let right 20-30 minutes. Bake at 375ºF 20-25 minutes.