Prep 9 mins
Cook 25 mins
I was playing around with some chicken and bread crumbs with my grand mother and we came up with this. It;s great for your family and for impressing dates ;)
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 5⁄8 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce (if you have a homemade sauce its alwyas better then store bought)
- 1⁄2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- light sprinkle parmesan cheese
- I. Pound chicken flat.
- II. Add a bit of salt for taste and to bring out the taste of the sauce.
- III. Cut Breasts in half.
- IV. Dip breast halves in egg.
- V. Dip egged breast in bread crumbs.
- VI. Fry in skillet until brown (10 mins) or until chicken is done.
- VII. Remove from skillet.
- VIII. Add sauce to skillet and heat.
- IX. Add chicken to heated sauce.
- X. Pour chicken and sauce over prepared spaghetti.
- XI. Sprinkle cheeses on.