I got this from a magazine years ago. It's a quick and tasty weeknight meal that's on the table in under 30 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken in half
- 4 tablespoons oleo, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms, fresh
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli cuts
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb kielbasa, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- 2While spaghetti is cooking, melt the 3 tbsp.
- 3butter in large pot and brown the onion, green pepper, mushrooms and kielbasa, about 10 minutes.
- 4Add broccoli, oregano and garlic powder.
- 5Continue cooking over med heat until broccoli is heated through.
- 6Drain cooked spaghetti and stir 1 tbsp.
- 7butter into it, stirring to coat well.
- 8Place spaghetti on platter and top with kielbasa-veggie mix then sprinkle with grated parm.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Family Sausage Supper
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 637.3
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 80.2 mg
- Sodium 1153.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 28.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: