Recipe by maddy331
I got this from a magazine years ago. It's a quick and tasty weeknight meal that's on the table in under 30 minutes.
Top Review by RecipeNut
I absolutely love keilbasa! This was a great way to serve it. This is a great fast meal and my whole family enjoyed it! No changes made here because I did not see a change needed. Thanks Maddy331 for an awesome dinner!
- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken in half
- 4 tablespoons oleo, divided
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms, fresh
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli cuts
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb kielbasa, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- While spaghetti is cooking, melt the 3 tbsp.
- butter in large pot and brown the onion, green pepper, mushrooms and kielbasa, about 10 minutes.
- Add broccoli, oregano and garlic powder.
- Continue cooking over med heat until broccoli is heated through.
- Drain cooked spaghetti and stir 1 tbsp.
- butter into it, stirring to coat well.
- Place spaghetti on platter and top with kielbasa-veggie mix then sprinkle with grated parm.