Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 12 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- black pepper
- paprika, for garnish
- Place the eggs in a large pot and cover them with cold water.
- Bring the water to a boil over high heat.
- Immediately remove the pot from the heat, cover it, and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Uncover the pot and let the eggs cool in the water.
- Peel the eggs and halve them lengthwise.
- Pop the yolks out into a large bowl and arrange the whites on a pretty serving platter.
- Mash the yolks with the mayonnaise, mustard, hot sauce, salt, and pepper to taste until everything is thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Spoon the filling back into the egg whites and serve lightly dusted with paprika.