Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From a Kraft Food and Family Magazine.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 10 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F Combine meat, cracker crumbs, egg white and pepper. Shape into 12 meatballs, each about 2 1/4 inches in diameter. Place in 15x10x1 inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 20 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through.
- Pour spaghetti sauce into microwaveable bowl. Microwave on high 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through, stirring after 1 1/2 minutes; set aside.
- Add 6 of the meatballs to the 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in bowl; toss to coat. Spoon 3 meatballs and half of the sauce onto bottom halves of two 6-inch partially split french bread rolls; sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons cheese.