Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are a lightly sweet version of an old family favorite.
- 2 (28 ounce) cans pork and beans, with bacon
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Pour beans into a 3 quart casserole dish. Stir in onion, brown sugar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and mustard; mix well.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour. You can bake for a little longer for a thicker sauce.