Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe handed down through the family.
- 0.5 (1 lb) package lasagna noodle
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (Can adjust)
- 24 ounces tomato sauce
- 24 ounces small curd cottage cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt (can adjust)
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cook lasagna as directed.
- Brown ground beef and drain. Add first parsley flakes, garlic powder, salt, basil and tomato sauce. Simmer approx 30 minute.
- Meanwhile, stir cottage cheese, beaten eggs, 2nd parsley flakes and salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese.
- In a 9 x 13 pan layer 1/2 Noodles, cottage cheese mixture, mozzarella cheese then meat. Repeat. Bake in 375 degree oven for 30 minute.