1/1 Photo of Family Fun's Red, White & Blueberry Fruit Salad
From Disney's familyfun.com. Except for the lime juice and cardamom, all ingredients used to make this fruit salad were local! Adding another blueberry recipe to my arsenal! For intense lime flavor, try key limes for extra tangy zip!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 59.14 ml fresh lime juice
- 59.14 ml honey (soften honey first to make it easier to whisk) or 59.14 ml agave nectar (soften honey first to make it easier to whisk)
- 0.25 ml ground cardamom (optional-my addition)
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh mint
- 709.77 ml fresh blueberries, washed and drained
- 946.0 ml fresh strawberries, washed, hulled and halved
- 3 medium apples, washed, cored and cut into 3/4-inch-inch chunks (*I used 'Criterion' apples-your choice to peel)
- 1In a large bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- 2Add the salad ingredients and *to avoid the apples turning brown, toss [immediately] to combine.
- 3Let the fruit salad set for 15-30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
- 4Garnish salad with fresh mint leaves just before serving.
- 5Servings are estimated.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Family Fun's Red, White & Blueberry Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.9
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g