1/1 Photo of Family Fun Oatmeal Pumpkin Cookies
This is a fairly healthy recipe for a Fall treat that children and adults will all love alike. These cookies are moist, flavorful, and rich in all those spices that make us say: yes, it is the season for pumpkin! And since the dough is not too sticky it can be easily shaped into any form! Great, for example, for Halloween pumpkins, witch hats, and black cats! ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Mix together the pumpkin, sugar, oil, and applesauce.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, then add to the pumpkin, mixing well.
- 4Drop by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet or shape into any shapes you like: get creative!
- 5Bake for 13-15 minutes or until done.
- 6Feel free to decorate with colored icing! :).
- 7HINT: If you want to use fresh pumpkin instead of canned, cut it into quarters, bake (the part with the skin up) until done. Peel (it's really easy if the pumpkin is ready!), then put into a blender until smooth.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Family Fun Oatmeal Pumpkin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.2
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 217.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegan brown sugar