Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
An all time favorite with my family.
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (20 ounce) can chunk pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- Beat with mixer the pudding and milk for 2 minutes. Add cool whip, then fruits. This keeps for one week in the refrigerator.
- Option: Add minature marshmallows, fresh grapes or bananas. Add just before serving.
Loved it!!! I made this for my mom but ended up eating quite a bit myself. I did not use the fruit cocktail instead I chopped one apple, one pear, and halved red seedless grapes. I will not wait for Thanksgiving to make this again!
This was loved by all! We didn't have chunk pineapple so I used well drained crushed and it worked just fine. A fun recipe that kids can essentially cook on their own, yet in a pretty bowl looks very impressive.
Healthy and delicious.