Recipe by Nana in the woods
An all time favorite with my family.
Top Review by Tamiammi
Loved it!!! I made this for my mom but ended up eating quite a bit myself. I did not use the fruit cocktail instead I chopped one apple, one pear, and halved red seedless grapes. I will not wait for Thanksgiving to make this again!
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (20 ounce) can chunk pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained