Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Yummy vegetable beef soup. My own semi-homemade recipe. Kids love it and it's quick and easy!
- 3 lbs sirloin tip roast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) can mixed vegetables
- 16 ounces canned corn kernels
- 1 (16 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 6 cups water
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) can pizza sauce
- salt and pepper
- Cut meat into bite size pieces.
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- Brown in olive oil in heavy dutch oven or stock pot. Add water, bouillon, canned vegetables, Italian seasoning, and tomato sauce to pot. Let simmer for 45-60 minutes.