Recipe by breezermom
This is a beautiful salad....very colorful, but it doesn't contain anything "hot" that will burn a child's mouth. Also very good for older folks whose digestive systems won't tolerate hot spices any longer! Cook time does not include chill time!
Top Review by LARavenscroft
This is a very nice salad. Like one of the other reviewers, I used frozen corn instead of canned. Nice, bright flavors and it looks pretty, too! Thanks for posting this breezer! Made for Zaar CookbookTag.
- 1 (12 ounce) can corn, whole kernel, drained
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- lettuce leaf (optional)