Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a great and easy! recipie for the crockpot. Made on a cold winter night, it really warms things up. This makes a thick chili, if you add some more tomatoe juice it should make things a little juicier.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced tomatoes with basil
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can pinto beans in chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup tomato juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Brown and drain meat.
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, high for 3-4.