Recipe by Andeey
This is from 101 Things to Do With a Casserole cookbook. It is another easy recipe that my whole family loves! The recipe calls for dry minced onion but I always use the real thing! *time to make does not include baking the chicken
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- onion (or less)
- 2 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 10 medium flour tortillas
- 1⁄3 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine chicken, 1 can soup, sour cream, chilies, onion and 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Fill tortillas with 1/3 to 1/2 cup chicken mixture.
- Roll filled tortillas and place seam side down in a greased 9 by 13 inch pan.
- Combine remaining soup with milk and spread over tortilla rolls.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- Cover and bake 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes more, or until heated through.