Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My family really enjoyed these potatoes. I got the recipe from Copy Kat Chat.
- 6 cups red potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded mont. monterey jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- Boil potatoes and onion together until tender; drain.
- Mix in sour cream, cheeses, butter, salt and pepper; spoon into a greased 2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.