Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
- 2 beaten eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Combine eggs with milk, breadcrumbs, onion, salt sage and ground beef.
- Mix well and shape in an oval about 6" around.
- Carefully place in slow cooker Cook on low 5-6 hours.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl, pour over meatloaf.
- Cover and cook on high 15 minutes longer.
- Slice and serve hot, or use cold for sandwiches.
I made this awhile back- a long while, but I couldn't remember the recipe. Now that Zaar has the new search I was able to find it!! It is so good and I LOVE the sage in it. Now, I don't usually love meatloaf, but this was really good. I am going to use it when I go out of town for a freezer meal for the family. -Anita