Recipe by looneytunesfan
Needs only a handful of ingredients, including Milky Way candy bars and ice cream topping, for this yummy version of popular poke cake. It’s so easy, kids may want to whip it together themselves!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 10 fun-size Milky Way bars, divided
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) jarmilky way ice cream topping
- 1 (12 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan.
- Chop six candy bars.
- Remove cake from the oven; immediately sprinkle with chopped candy bars.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, poke 20 holes in warm cake.
- Pour milk over cake; cool for 10 minutes.
- Pour ice cream topping over cake; cool completely.
- Spread whipped topping over cake.
- Chop remaining candy bars; sprinkle over cake.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator.