Recipe by dgeo6748
This recipe is a play on lasagna with a few unexpected twists. The result is absolutely delicious!
- 10 ounces egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 bunch green onion, sauteed with ground beef
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together noodles, sour cream, cream cheese, and garlic salt. Layer in bottom of large casserole dish.
- Mix together ground beef, green onions, tomato sauce, dived tomatoes, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste. Layer on top of noodle mixture.
- Top with cheddar cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or heated throughout and bubbly.