Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
The only meatloaf my family will eat; delicious!!
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed vegetable beef soup, undiluted
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 lbs ground beef
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drain the sauce from the vegetables/pasta of the vegetable-beef soup and reserve.
- In a large bowl, stir together the egg, vegetables/pasta from the soup, and breadcrumbs.
- Add the ground beef and mix until well blended.
- Shape meat mixture into a rounded loaf shape and place in a baking dish.
- Pour reserved sauce from the soup over the loaf.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour.
My 10 year old absolutely loved this meatloaf! You have worked wonders! :D I did use an extra egg, and I processed 2 slices of multigrain bread for the breadcrumbs. Apart from that, I made as directed, and it was a definate kid pleaser. And it was easy and economical! Thanks for sharing! [Made for PRMR]
Great basic, easy, delicious meatloaf! Served with mashed potatoes and Peas With Pine Nuts (Piselli Con Pignoli). Thanks for sharing a keeper loof! Made for 1-2-3 Hits Tag Game.
This makes a nice moist meat loaf. I did add some onions and I used rolled oats in place of the bread crumbs (which is what I always use)