1/4 Photos of Family Favorite Meatloaf
1 hr 10 mins
The only meatloaf my family will eat; delicious!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Drain the sauce from the vegetables/pasta of the vegetable-beef soup and reserve.
- 3In a large bowl, stir together the egg, vegetables/pasta from the soup, and breadcrumbs.
- 4Add the ground beef and mix until well blended.
- 5Shape meat mixture into a rounded loaf shape and place in a baking dish.
- 6Pour reserved sauce from the soup over the loaf.
- 7Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Family Favorite Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.0
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 135.8 mg
- Sodium 494.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 31.9 g