1/2 Photos of Family Favorite Lemon Chicken Spaghetti
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is one of my 6 year old's favorite meals. He has requested that I make it more often. If you like the flavor of lemon, you will probably like this dish. I use whole wheat thin spaghetti to make it even more healthy. *Update* 2-10-10. I made this last night using shrimp instead of the chicken. It was pretty good as well. Instead of baking for 30 minutes, I boiled the shrimp and marinade in a pot for 5 minutes (until shrimp turned pink). I also added a little paprika to the marinade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut up chicken into bite sized pieces.
- 2Squeeze lemon juice into a small bowl.
- 3Add the remainder of the ingredients and stir.
- 4Place cut up chicken into a gallon size bag.
- 5Pour the lemon juice mixture over the chicken.
- 6Marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator (it is better if you have time to marinate for 2 hours).
- 7Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 8Spray a large baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 9Pour entire contents of bag into the dish.
- 10Bake for 30 minutes.
- 11Bring some water to a boil and cook spaghetti to your liking, then drain.
- 12Pour the chicken and the juices together with the spaghetti and stir.
- 13It tastes better if the juices soak into the spaghetti for a few minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Family Favorite Lemon Chicken Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.2
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 58.1 mg
- Sodium 526.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 28.4 g