Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the best recipe for guacamole that I have ever found and every time I make it people go crazy over it.
- 12 sprigs fresh cilantro (rinsed)
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper (rinsed)
- 1⁄2 cup pre-diced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 medium avocados (rinsed)
- 1 lime, juice of (rinsed)
- Chop cilantro coarsely, place in medium bowl.
- Cut jalapeño pepper in half (remove and discard seeds); chop finely and add to bowl.
- Chop onions finely and add to bowl.
- *The trick to making this the best guacamole ever is to take the cilantro, jalapeno, and onion and put it into a food processor (I own the bullet which makes it so easy!) to make it almost pureed.
- Cut avocados into quarters; then cut into bite-size pieces. (Score the inside of the avocados in a crisscross pattern through the flesh, just down to the skin. Flatten skin slightly and slide knife across the bottom, next to the skin, to remove the cubes.) Add avocado pieces to bowl.
- Add salt, pepper, and cumin and stir into mixture until blended.
- Squeeze juice of one-half lime (about 2 teaspoons) into mixture; mix gently until blended.
This is faboulous too-I could eat the whole recipe in one sitting!!! Thank you for this!