Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I adopted this from the recipezaar account in early 2005. Have not had a chance to make it yet but will be making it soon and will be 'tweeking' the ingredients and directions if necessary.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef, Ground
- 2 bread, Fresh Bread Crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 1⁄4 cup onion, Finely Chopped (1 small)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard, Prepared
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Shape mixture into 6 patties, each about 3/4-inch thick.
- Broil or grill patties, 4-inches from the heat, turning once, until the desired doneness is reached, about 10 to 15 minutes.
This makes a great burger pattie, I think the horseradish gives it a great flavour. I added some chopped herbs to the mix (about 3T) to give it a bit of a lift & this worked out well. Thanks.