1/4 Photos of Family Favorite Apple Pancake
Like apple pie for breakfast, only much easier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a 9" pie plate in preheated 400° oven.
- 2Swirl butter to evenly coat bottom of pie plate and set aside.
- 3In another bowl, combine apples, brown sugar, cinnamon and 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- 4In a separate bowl, mix together flour, milk, eggs and salt and pour into pie plate.
- 5Spread apple mixture over batter and bake at 400° for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Family Favorite Apple Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.3
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 127.8 mg
- Sodium 199.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 6.1 g