Recipe by shelbyrose
Stuffing mix and a zesty topping add an extra flavor boost to this no-fuss meatloaf. From Kraft Food and Family magazine.
Top Review by LainieBug
This was pretty tasty for a lower fat meatloaf. It doesn't state what size onion to use so I used medium and otherwise followed the recipe. I thought the sauce could use more chili sauce and less tomato soup, but it was still good.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken stuffing mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together meat, 1/2 cup tomato soup, stuffing mix, egg, onion and thyme until well blended.
- Press evenly into an 8x4-inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 55 minutes.
- Heat remaining soup with chili sauce in small saucepan.
- Spoon over meatloaf just before serving.