Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This was in the Nov 29, 2006 issue of Family Circle and sounded yummy!
- 5 ounces trimmed brie cheese
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, cut up
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Heat oven to 375.
- Coat a small oven proof dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pulse brie, cheddar, cream cheese, mayonnaise, tomatoes, mustard and garlic salt in food processor until smooth.
- Bake in prepared baking dish for 20 minutes.
- Cool at least 10 minutes.
- This can also be made ahead of time by spooning combined ingredients into baking dish but don't bake. Cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.
This is outstanding. It is even better if you assemple all the ingredients in the dish you intend to bake it in and put it in the frig until the next day, then bring it to room temperature and bake. I baked mine in my Delonghi toaster oven. My friends inhaled it. Served with Frito Lay Corn chip scoops. The scoop holds the cheese nicely and this dish is great hot from the over or warmed at room temp. Youmust try this!