Recipe by juniperwoman
This looks like one of those meals you could throw together even after a long and horrible day. I found it on the Family Circle website, and haven't tried it yet, so tell me what you think!
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 lb kielbasa, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 2 2⁄3 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon liquid hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and place in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Add peas, sprinkling evenly over noodles.
- Brown kielbasa in nonstick skillet over medium high heat for 5 to 7 minutes. Add to pasta in baking dish.
- Whisk together soup, milk, pepper sauce and black pepper. Add to baking dish and toss to coat.
- Bake in 350° oven for about 30 minutes or until heated through. Then let the casserole sit for 5 minutes before serving.