Recipe by invictus
My mom has been making this for as long as I can remember. She got it out of the green chili cookbook.
Top Review by NELady
This was a nice casserole that was easy to put together that used familiar ingredients. I knew it was going to be delicious looking at the ingredients, and they didn't disappoint! I followed the recipe EXACTLY. I wouldn't change a thing. Made for Newest Tag Game.
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13x9 inch dish with cooking spray.
- Mix together chicken, soups, sour cream, chilis, and chicken broth in a bowl.
- On bottom of baking dish layer half each of the tortillas, chicken mixture, onion, mushrooms, and cheese. Repeat layer ending in cheese.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes until cheese is melted and mixture is bubbly.