Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted in response to a request - I have not personally tried this. Comes from a recipe book complied from a school at Pakuranga to raise funds.
- 1 (200 g) packet marshmallows
- 1 (420 g) can blackberries or 1 (420 g) can boysenberries or 1 (420 g) can blueberries
- 300 ml cream
- Soak marshmallows overnight with the tin of fruit.
- A couple of hours before serving, whip the cream.
- Sweeten with 1 teaspoon icing sugar if desired.
- Fold in with the marshmallows mixture.
A friend of mine used to take this to dinner parties but she used frozen berries and added 1 litre of berry yoghurt. If you want it to be lower in fat just leave out the cream. It is so easy and so yummy!!!!