Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very delicious ice cream float. It is like an ice cream sundae from Pakistan. The basil seeds make it very uncommon. My kids call them fish eyeballs. Use recipe 177928 for kulfi.
- 30 ounces kulfi ice cream (Super Easy Kulfi (Pakistani Ice Cream), or 6 popsicles)
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons basil seeds (called takmaria in indian or pakistani stores, soak before making dessert)
- 9 tablespoons rose syrup (called RoohAfza in indo or pak store)
- 3 ounces falooda noodles (you can also use rice noodles in asian stores, boil and cool ahead)
- Soak basil seed for 2 hours and drain water. They will swell and look like little eyeballs.
- Boil noodles and drain and cool.
- Make in 3 individual glasses.
- You will be dividing all ingredients between 3 glasses.
- Add noodles.
- Add kulfi cut in small pieces.
- Add Basil seeds.
- Add Rose syrup.
- Add milk.
Thanks for the recipe. It was delicious. I also added small pieces of Ahmed jello cut into small squres.
very different texutre and taste. nice after dinner desert drink.