This is a very delicious ice cream float. It is like an ice cream sundae from Pakistan. The basil seeds make it very uncommon. My kids call them fish eyeballs. Use recipe 177928 for kulfi.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 30 ounces kulfi ice cream (Super Easy Kulfi (Pakistani Ice Cream), or 6 popsicles)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons basil seeds (called takmaria in indian or pakistani stores, soak before making dessert)
- 9 tablespoons rose syrup (called RoohAfza in indo or pak store)
- 3 ounces falooda noodles (you can also use rice noodles in asian stores, boil and cool ahead)
- 1Soak basil seed for 2 hours and drain water. They will swell and look like little eyeballs.
- 2Boil noodles and drain and cool.
- 3Make in 3 individual glasses.
- 4You will be dividing all ingredients between 3 glasses.
- 5Add noodles.
- 6Add kulfi cut in small pieces.
- 7Add Basil seeds.
- 8Add Rose syrup.
- 9Add milk.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Falooda (Pakistani Ice Cream Sundae Float)
Serving Size: 1 (1334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 757.4
- Calories from Fat 332
- Total Fat 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat 22.3 g
- Cholesterol 165.7 mg
- Sodium 292.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 60.7 g
- Protein 17.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: